Day 9: Your favorite Taiwanese Drama?

Since y’all already know Black and White is my favourite tw drama (and favourite drama of all time)….here’s my second favourite TW Drama!

fated-to-love-u-2

So if you don’t know already, greengrassjelly is current recapping Fated To Love You here on Give Me Dramas. Starring Chen Qiao En and Ethan Ruan, it’s a rom com about an unlikely couple that forms after a one night stand.

bb5b4db3ed4060_full080501fated02

Along the way the two undergo hilarious trials and adorable interactions. However, don’t think this drama is all rainbows and sunshines (about 80% of it is) – the other 20% is filled with some truly heartbreaking moments.

love5

It’s okay Ji Cun Xi, Xin Yi isn’t dead. Don’t cry 😦

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “Day 9: Your favorite Taiwanese Drama?

  1. Another drama I really need to finish. I made it up to the part where her pregnancy got aired on live television. It had such interesting and cute moments to that part and had the steamiest love scene I had ever scene in an Asian drama. O_O

    1. Pahaha yeah I’ve noticed that while Kdramas tend to be the shiniest/angstiest, TW dramas tend have the best kisses/steamy scenes. If I remember correctly TKA had a pretty steamy love scene as well, and the best kisses I have seen.

  2. I felt this went for too long. And i’m not a huge fan of time jumps. But it was still pretty good, and this was Baron Chen’s first drama, I think. He’s quite nice to look at, lol

    1. Yup! It was his first drama appearance, I think he was a supporting actor in Kung Fu Dunk the same year as well. Heh, I prefer Ethan Ruan, but they’re both good looking 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s