Many thanks to Harroro for nominating Give Me Dramas for the award! 🙂 It’s a blogger award to celebrate new inspirational bloggers from other bloggers. I’m not too sure how inspirational Give Me Dramas is but I accepted it anyways. 😉
The Liebster Award Official Rules:
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
11 Random Facts:
1. I was born without wisdom teeth.
I never have to go through the pain of getting them extracted, muahaha…I’m also missing a couple molars but hey, what can you do.
2. I can’t stand any kind spicy food, but love kimchi with a passion.
I’m not too sure how it works either…
3. I really really love falling asleep to the sound of rain
I think it’s incredibly soothing 🙂
4. I’m a bookworm.
I love love love love LOVE reading. Before I found asian dramas, books were my addiction (and still are).
5. I have a huge sweet tooth.
Peach rings, gummybears, icecream, chocolate, tootsie rolls, tiramisu, eclairs, nanaimo bars, you name it. The one dessert I don’t really like is cake. LOL.
6. I love DIY/crafts/art
but i’m not really creative enough to make/design my own stuff, I can only follow tutorials/draw photos 😦
7. I adore Benedict Cumberbatch.
And yes, I am a Sherlock fan 😀
8. Call me a geek.
I love Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who (I only watched up til 10 though), along with Batman and the Avengers.
9. I taught myself how to cartwheel when I was six.
I wanted to be an olympic gymnast. Sadly, I never fulfilled that dream.
10. Love baking, hate cooking.
I’m not sure why, maybe because I like eating the end result more?
11. I love to dance!
Hip hop primarily, but I also step and do a bit of popping/locking.
Harroro’s Questions :
1. What is one quote you live by?
2. What is one thing you started doing in real life because of your drama-watching habit?
I pull the battery out of my phone when I don’t want to talk to anyone hmm. I don’t know actually. maybe do the little head bow when speaking to asian elders?
3. How many people know about your blog in your daily life?
Quite a few actually haha, my family and a handful of friends.
4. How often do you check your blog stats? (pageviews, comments, that kind of schtuff!)
Multiple times a day. More than I check facebook 😛
5. What’s your favorite kind of cuisine to eat? Hehehe 🙂
DESSERT. oh that’s not a cuisine? oh okay… fine. Japanese cuisine!
My Questions :
1. Who is your ALL TIME favourite second lead? You know, the one you cheered for and desperately hoped for a break in drama law so that they could end up with the girl.
2. What is your favourite snack to eat while watching dramas?
3. Noodles or rice?
4. Would you ever go on We Got Married? If yes with whom?
5. TW dramas, K dramas, or J dramas?
Tag, you’re it! :
Sleepy at Ddramatards