- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Sooooo first off thank you so much to Jaime the Drama Noona for nominating me for this award ^_^
QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME:
* How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for…oof. Close to two years now! GMD celebrated it’s second birthday in May 🙂
* How do you come up with content for your blog?
I just wanted a safe space where I could squee to my hearts content over asian dramas and drool over hot actors
I decided to start GMD as a side project because I had just gotten back into Taiwanese dramas as a means of practicing/keeping up my Mandarin, and this way it would keep me on track. Things just kind of kept going from there!
* What are some blogs that you look up to and admire?
Dramabeans and Asianaddictsannonymous are the two blogs I respect and admire the most because of how long they’ve been blogging, how much they manage to blog about, and how they still have high quality blog posts even now (I’ve felt drained already and my blog is a baby XP )
* What genres of dramas do you feel the most drawn to?
While I typically watch rom-coms, I really really really love the serious dark ones. MARS is probably one of my favourite dramas, as well as Black and White. I’m also a big fan of the slower, more realistic type, so In Time With You won me over in a heart beat!
* When you aren’t watching Asian Dramas, what types of shows are you watching?
When I’m not watching Asian Dramas, I’m watching a random hodgepodge of English shows. At the moment, I’m watching Sherlock (HA, more like waiting), Elementary and Outlander. I’m probably going to try out the first ep or two of How to Get Away With Murder, which is coming out this fall!
* Who is your all time favorite character from a drama that you’ve watched?
Oh man. Hmmmmmmmm.
I really adored both the main leads in In Time With You
and Dao Ming Si from Meteor Garden.
but you can go here to see me ramble more about my top three faves 🙂
misscupcakees from A Fairy Tale World
curlynoona from Cousins Blog Korea
timeinthegray from Sphere of Gray
heisui from My Drama Tea
wootness from Wootness
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. If you were to be able to go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to see a place or to see a person? (Disclaimer: Assume zero travel time, but if you were to go see that person they can’t take you around to visit places. Y’all only get to hang out doing mundane things)
2. Pick one: Rice, Rice cakes, Rice Noodles. What’s your favourite dish involving it?
3. What’s a gif of your favourite moment from a drama?
4. Siracha or Oyster Sauce?
5. What’s an upcoming drama you’re excited about?